Monday, August 25, 2008

My 18th

Wow....Tomorrow will be my 18th birthday. It feels weird that now I could be out on my own if I wanted, or needed be....I just still feel "too" young to be able to be out on my own. With my personality, there's no way I'll be able to ever live by myself...I just get too paranoid...

but ya...last years birthday really really sucked...I spent the whole time crying...I won't really go into detail...but found out that the boy I was with and kissing & whatnot had a girl friend....it broke me apart...and that was all a day or two around my bday last year...but hopefully it's all ok now...& I'll have a great bday...I hope...-__-

the only thing we have planned for my birthday is going to the planetarium, which I have wanted to go back to since I was like 6 or 7...

but ya...hope it'll all be a fun day...
Juria out~
blog comments powered by Disqus