Saturday, September 13, 2008

Boys, boys, boys....

I swear....I don't mind hanging out with guys AT ALL, but when every guy I meet happens to turn out to like me it drives me crazy. DX

I'm one of two girls that work at the shop (the other is married), and since the majority of our customers are guys, there are never really any girls there for me to talk to...thus guys only are who I get to talk to, like I said before, I have no problem with guys, but I just get the flirting & stuff way too much I mean, couldn't I just have some "normal" friends? lol.
*sighs*

But ya, last night I found out that one of the customers was asking one of my coworkers if she could ask me if I would date him....& just a few days I got a message on myspace from some 15 yearold asking if I would go out with him....-___-''

& I'm sure within the next couple weeks I'll get more "confessions"
P:

I just hate having to turn so many down, I feel like I'm hurting their feelings....which I hate doing, but I don't want to end up in situations like I have before.

*sighs* well I'm gonna get ready to go to work.
cya'll~
blog comments powered by Disqus